Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Rants and Runminations.

Curious thots.
If women are soo complicated and men so simple, why are men so difficult to understand?

Why is any single relationship seeking woman doing when she announces that she can't stand sports? I am no sports fanatic but any woman that denounces any sports is automatically disqualified!!

why do successful women expect to find equally or more successful men to marry?? Men don't do that. A surgeon isn't looking for an investment banker to marry. I will say that it doesn't make sense for a surgeon to marry a laborer. what if she has to stop working whilst pregnant? Who is going to make the payments on the S class??

Why do people keep buying shit on credit?? How u gonna spend 4 yrs paying for a car and then trade it in for another car and continue ANOTHER 5 yrs of making payments? It isn't a good decision ANY way u look at it.

There has to be a point in car prices where u stop paying for the car amenities and start paying for the pimp factor. I mean 250k for a Bentley??? OK forget Bentley.. what about a BMW vs a Mercedes? What is in that $70 000 car that Isn't in a $140 000 car? Can someone please explain that to me? Anyone?

--------------------------
i detest Wednesday. they are so desolate. the middle of Work tedium. it offers no hope nor challenge.



  • Monday brings the beginnign of the inevitable week. One must face their fate bravely.


  • Tuesday has no status. it is just tuesday. i hold no grudge against it.


  • Thursday Is one day before Friday ( E-day) It hold promises of better things ahead. the festive colors of the weekned start to peek out.


  • Friday is freaking awesome. the Day is just a prelude to having 2 days of none working bliss. Folks talking about plans and not spending much time causing work. Friday is Emancipation day. The slaves are freed on Friday. If they weren't, they SHOUld have been.


  • Wednesday. Wednesday pisses me off. the stark center of the work week. It plagues me as I wake up. I start at the clock and ask God why I have to go to work today. mind u, my job is not bad. Imagine if I had a crappy job. I would be soulless by now.
    Wednesday IS No hope day. It holds no Hope for me.

1 comment:

neo said...

I have never understood that part about single women..but as a single man you play to your strengths.

Imagine how some of these single women feel/think when I say: "Hi, I actually emcee"

"huh, a rapper?"