Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Johnny Carinos Country resturant

Wifey told me as we drove home that she wanted to go to a resturant called Johnny Carinos. It is a Country Italian restaurant. I have not been there cuz I don't think they will have much more of a revelation in Italian food than I have already seen.

that wasn't the reason my beloved wanted to go there.She thot it was a Country Western Italian resturant and was interested to see what kind of cuisine they serve. Barbeque fettucine? Chicken fried Chicken Parmesan??

She is new to the Texas and is in awe with the ability of the state to countrify or mexicanized anything. Even Asian restaurants are advertising Vietnamese fajitas. trust me, Texas is strong on their country ish. I bet there is a cowboy mafia that comes to each restaurant to make sure that the country interests are acknowledged in each restaurants.

i guess I can see how she might think so. Didn't stop me from laughing at her though. crazy woman.. i love her so...

No comments: