Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lionel Ritchie,his supposed inherent sexiness and possible correlation to my 4some fantasy

my wife is a lionel ritchie freak. I mean seriously. Let me put it this way. if I was ever able toget Lionel to come and serenade her in our house, I am pretty certain that i could ask for a foursome with her 2 best friends and she would at least pick up the phone to float the idea to them.

I doubt that fantasy will ever come true but i am perfectly happy dreaming about it. MMM..... 6 boobies of varying sizes.. Now where did I put my whipped cream????

Ok, back to Lionel! Forgive my salacious digression. Lionel played on Leno last night and wifey was very happy to see him. In an attempt to drum up some quick love points, I asked her the closest place to us where Lionel will be touring?

She promptly opened her computer and checked. I knew he wasn't coming to where we live already but I expected that if it was up to 3 hours away, we could make that trip.

Wifey knows I am not that great a Lionel fan so so every hour I drive her, I am racking up them crazy sexual position points.( 2500 more points and I get to try reverse cowgirl while braced against a door sill!!!!)

(( 9/14/06 reverse cowgirl on a door sill????? is that even possible??? ))

I waited patiently as she looked on the computer and I will not forget the answer she gave me. Wait for it...

Belgium

Yes, the freaking country! the closest place to us my wife could find that Lionel was touring in this year was freaking Belgium!!

Naturally, this trip is currently not my usual search on travelocity airfare searches or Enterprise rental I expected a town close to us so to hear a country freaking thousands of miles away was a slight shock. Not too bad but enough to cause me to blink rapidly for a good 5 seconds.

I had to ask myself. How far was I willing to go for a 4some with her best friends? Would it be Belgium?? I dunno. There are lengths I would go but Belgium???

I imagined a trip to Belgium to see Lionel and the ony way I considered it was if all the passengers in the plane were the Pussycat dolls, danity Kane and tyra Banks.

Actually screw that. I would do it only if all those women were there, nekkid and horny and I was the only man in sight and my wife was videotaping my virile performance.

I am sorry, I had to stop and chuckle on that mental image. Not the women though. I just CAN't imagine how wifey would even do that. that is just funny to me.

I love my wife. She is soo good to me. She will maim me if I ever suggest a 3some. No talking. No arguing, just str8t maiming. She knows I have disability insurance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ugo...man. People tell me that I have issues. But you, brother, you're on another plane.