Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I got my first comments!!!

U know how u know someone but u really don't? U see them around but u hardly hung out? then for some reason, u actually stop and have somewhat of a conversation. It feel like the impressions u have about someone get removed and u get a glimspe of the actual person. It is like I just met Femi yet I have known him for a whle now. Femi has one of them myspace cult blogs with lots of friends that read it religiously.

I know cuz wifey is part of the Cult too. A fledging Texasider. It is my goal to make sure she never gets past the Oil wrestling with 2 female acolytes initiation stage. It is imperative to bring a camcorder to that part of the ceremony and THEN yank her from those people. Some of these cults do have thier uses to a degree.

Wat happen after said Oil Wrestling stage?? I dunno and I don't want to ask. Noone can look me in the eye and tell me.

Again, I digress. Femi put comments on my blog today. I have been nervous about letting folks see this blog. I think it has too little and sometimes most people don't get my humor. They think I am crazy. I believe Femi said words to that effect.

He is cool though. Once u get over the whole Cult leader thing. ;)

The question is whether I should advertise my blog to my friends and see what they think of it. My mind fleets from one point to another so fast, I don't bother trying to make the connection sometimes. Maybe they will laugh, shake their head and come back again. WHo knows??

1 comment:

neo said...

Wow dude..you got a blog?!

Now I can put you up as a link...