Friday, September 08, 2006

My boy just got married!!!

My boy just got married last week. I am very happy for him. Man, i took soo many pics on that day. 400 pics!! I was astounded!! i didn't imagine that i would be able to take the pics. My camera is my work house. Any other camera would have given up the ghost. Really like taking pics. it think it is the best mixture of technical savvy combined with artisitic expressions. I think this might be my passion. I love taking pics..

Here is us at the wedding...


Now since this is my blog, I will post a pic of us first and then I will post a couple of my fave shots...













These ladies I have know for a couple of years and when I looked at this pictures, I realized that they were growing up to be women. Too quickly.. I mean, they were growing normally but it still felt too quick. And I am not even their parent or sibling. They are growing into beautiful women. Hopefully they will be smart enuf to watch out for those bastard men that wreck women for no reason other than feeding their penis needs. but I digress.


I love this pic cuz the moment was impromptu. Nothing planned. Just a bunch of friends joined the groomen circle and ejoyed the union of a couple they have known for a while. I was moved by their camaredie. thank God for Google spell check for I don't have to spell THAT word again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to picture battle you.