Sunday, December 03, 2006

Mustangs ,Vipers and CLKs are short man cars!!!!

i went to the Austin Car show. It wasn't too spectacular. Only one concept car that I saw built by Ford. It looked like a Maybach with a truck bed. U know how there is soo much space in the back of the Maybach? Same thing with this car. I wish I had my camera with me.
PLS believe me!!!

Anyway, the thing I wanted to talk about is the fact that few sports cars are built for tall people. I am pretty well proportioned. I know my legs might be long but they aren't mutant long.

I love the new Mustang. Car looks sexy. Tres sexy. Wifey agrees with me. I finally tried got into one. I so tried cuz I don't believe that I should have to hurt my knee and almost twist an ankle getting into a car.

I also feel that I should be able look straight at the windscreen not at the very edge of it. Now I know some cars have adjustable seats but if I have to bring the seat all the way down, we have already passed the point of comfort.

Then in the Mustang, i couldn't even turn my hear properly without fear of hitting my head on the side of the roof.

Granted, I couldn't adjust the seat cuz it was a car show but my freaking honda gives me better head space than the Mustang!!! I have never appreciated the fact that I can turn my head and look str8t at the windscreen.

Now if I can't get into the Mustang then the Viper is simply laughable. I couldn't get over the fact that I wasn't comfortable in that car.

Good grief!! what sport cars do tall men drive?? Certainly not the Mustang and vipers!!

I know someone that was kinda taller and he drove a drop top Mustang though..Older version. I wonder....

The highlight of the show was the Dodge Magnum SRT 8. Ohh that is sweet car!!!! SWEET!! I wants it.. I needs it... Smeogol... My preciouus...



That and the Dodge Charger, I think i am sold. I want that car. Now I have to find a rich, insecure girl that thinks I will leave my wife if she gives me 2 Dodge Magnums. I am tired of hearing about those women gifting undeserving men with stuff like that!!!! I want mines..

Or i could just buy it. the rich gal story is going to be MUCH more entertaining than me purchasing it though. Hoochie stories usually trumps hard fought savings stories.

1 comment:

neo said...

They're chick cars not short men cars..though I do remember this one Indian guy back in my FS years in uni that pulled ENUFF oyibo babes..with his red viper..ridic son..