Sunday, December 24, 2006

New thots on the TMobile Dash.

I have been using the Dash for a while now. I got the 1gb Micro SD card with it.. Sweet!!! everything has been well so far.. I have had trouble with WIFI though. I got it to log into my WIFI network but it was really slow. I mean Sloooow. I thot I would try another network without encryption but It didn't improve any. I will try the library wifi. MAn, I hope I can figure it out. wa is the point of Wifi if it is So sloow?? Shoot, It seemed that the EDGE network was faster.

Other than that, I am enjoying the phone. I think the bible sw I found would work very well. Pocketnester is a small Nintendo system on ur phone.. I dunno how functional it will be but I bet it would be nice in the DMV or small spot of bureaucratic hell that requires me to wait.... I will add pics later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, next time I see you, I want to play around with your Dash and compare it to my Nokia E61. By the way, I have a lot of the same problems with wifi, except it tends to work ok with non-encrypted connections.