Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I am getting the T-Mobile Dash! Glee!!

I am sorry. My igboness waged a valiant war against my technophilia. Both sides raged and struggled to come to dominance. I twas tough and hard but my technophilia is a woman with big knockers and it was what befell my igboness. Technophilia was breathing heavily and Igbo man 's eyes strayed from her face for a second and she bashed his head in with the Excalibur!!!

For a while T-Mobile has lagged behind Sprint and the rest with their phones.. Well, actually they haven't. They just haven't had the Treo and were late to hook up with the Razr. The T-Mobile SDA and MDA are good phones and I think Sprint has a better marketing dept cuz I see the Sprint PPC-6700 more than I see the T-Mobile MDA.

All that changes with the T-Mobile Dash. Otherwise known as the HTC Excalibur. Smartphone know the less but with a qwerty keyboard and WIFI?? Great googa mooga!!! That is awesome!!!  I can throw Pocket Street and trips on it and have an entire Map of Austin in it.  It has a Mini SD card slot that DOESN'T require the battery to be moved to use. Get on ur knees with me and thank Jehovah for that feature. Granted, I would prefer to not have to remove the back cover but it is a compromise I am willing to live with.

I have decided that will stick with Smartphones from now on. There are more features and customization is very available. Programs and games galore and the beauty are contacts. I can sync my contact with Outlook so if my computer dies or I lose the phone I can get another phone and resync and voila!!!!  There is absolutely NO reason why I should have to send hours reentering my contacts with a new phone. No Sir!!

My igbnoess had fallen to the floor, Beaten and dazed. It watched as technophilia brandished Excalibur. As his vision faded, he realized that Excalibur cost $50 less than it was supposed to be. My igboness can go to sleep now. It's work is done.

The price I paid was cheaper than the online site eventually that is. I still have to send in for the mail in rebate but you best believe I will do so!!!  I have seen an abundance of hack, tweaks and games for my Dash. Merry Xmas to ME!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments: