Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Freedom.

 Something happened yesterday. Something huge. I got emancipated. Freed. My mind shackles were removed. It was a quiet explosion. I don't think I have fully understood where or what has happened til I do something about it.

Imagine if u could now walk again. U would want to walk but u are comfortable on that chair that you have been using to wheel ur self around.

I am free and I want to run. I want to find a better piece of cheese to nibble on. I want to flaunt my freedom. I want to see soemtihng new and spectacular.

I feel free. Now I need to knw what I am going to do with my freedom. I need to write a freedom manifesto.

Thank God for his mercies. I think I have lived a charmed life. Despite all that I have gone thru, I seem to find a way to come out on top in a strange way. I dunno how to explain it but it has really worked out for me.

Thank u God for everything and everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, yes, yes. That's all well and good. Now post your thoughts on the iPhone.

neo said...

It's who you are!

It's only natural.

Praise God.