Monday, June 05, 2006

Don't call me well trained...

I hate being referred to as well trained by married women. Especially by a bunch of married women that think it is their right to be condescending since they currently outnumber me. That ish pisses me off. I mean I am not an idiot. I love my wife and she is great to me. Phenomenal to me.

It makes sense to want to reciprocate. The way I look at it, the more stuff I do for her, the better for me. Like my boy jesus says, If you want the Blow Job train to keep making regular stops at your station, u had better maintain the tracks and concessions at your station!! I mean really.. Does that mean I am being trained???

I went from a subway sandwich meal being the most balanced meal I ate to 3 course dinners. No chicks to constantly available hot chick wearing as little clothing as possible. I went from throwing a shirt, shoes and sorts for a trip to getting an entire damn suitcase packed for me with any shit I might need ready to go. I am not well trained, I am freaking blessed. Nice tits, nice bod, raging libido, sense of humor and intelligence to boot. I mean the chick loves kungfu movies.. Kungfu!!!!!!!!

My chick can kick ur chicks ass anyday. Pick a category.

Cooking? Ur ass is cooked. She throws down.
Looks- I got pics negro. I have that ish on lock. If urs is better. I bet she isn't natural. Mine is..

Sports lover- She WANTS to watch playoffs and football with me. DO u hear me?? SHE WANTS to watch it. No the pansy ass, sit with him to spend time with me nonsense that some women throw out to make themselves look good. She watches it with ME!!

Sex- dat's personal but trust me…. I am kicking ur ass in this area as well. maybe while u are reading this too..

I am not well trained. I am well blessed. If I do things for her, I do it cuz I am not a fool and I like a good thing to go as long as humanly possibly.

Speaking of which I hear a train approaching… Hmmm..

No comments: