Friday, June 02, 2006

1 job review and 2 promotions later!!!!!

I was about to post a little spiel I was inspired to write. I looked at the last post I made. I had to make an update of what has happened since. Last blog, My boss told me I was coasting in my job. In essence, no big raise, just a little something extra. With the price of gas it is , it doesn't make a difference.

I was steamed as u might read but I am soo different from that guy on that time. Maybe this blog thing is not so bad. I should schedule a weekly update cuz there is NO way I can do a daily blog. My life isn't that interesting.

Anyway, I had gone on an informational interview in a group at the Enterprise side of my job. I was looking for information. Nothing more. Next thing I know, I was being interviewed. Soon after, I was offered a job. Now 2 weeks after that ass roasting known as a job review, I get an offer for a job on a higher job level plus bump in pay!!! Awesome! I am also moving into a Enterprise which I wanted to. Praise God. Can u imagine the turn of fortunes?
But wait, it gets better, within 2 weeks of being in this job, we get folded into another group known as the EFE TAMs. Now the TAMs are a job I was aspiring to. Now I get placed in that group. We thank God, he is definitely good to me!! I have a title that actually sound impressive. And I am married now. No more women to impress. Pity. Speaking about being married.

No comments: