Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What sort of disturbing thots have u had?

Out of the blue, i get these thots in my head. Not often but when I get them I want to physically scratch them off my brain. As if their existence is perverting me into some deviant or nutjob. I don't know why I think them. it just happens now and then. I
have learnt to NOT share them with close people. Every time I have done so, they have given me a look that spoke volumes. Usually the" the man could be a serial killer for all I know of him" look is prevalent.

Here is one of them that hit me recently. Do gay men yearn for anal penetration? Say what u want about homosexuality but the anal cavity isn't built for entry. Plus, spin it however u want, it is where poop comes from. Poop has been coming out there so long, there is no way to cleanse it of the poop smell.

So I would imagine that any entry into the poop zone will get some parting gifts depending of the penetrated's diet.
So do they yearn for it or get used to it? I dunno but I regretted thinking this thot because it spawned a follow-up thought.

Are there gay men that don't want anal sex just fellatio? **shivers**Are those men actually gay???
I think participating in anal sex is a different level of commitment than man on man mandingo manhandling. Even lesbians utilize the vagina but gay men.. they got no vagina. the poop hole is all they have.
I scare myself sometimes. Can I even ask a gay guy this question? This is defintely not ice breaker conversation.

1 comment:

neo said...

*covers mouth in office cube*

*tears start forming in eyes*

LOL!!!!!