Monday, February 12, 2007

Free Nokia Maps Sw on Feb 10th.. Easter Hunt.. wat? it is not Easter?

The wtf then???

Being the gadget junkie I am, I saw this on the 8th of Feb and delighted in joy!! Free GPS sw for all?? This could be huge!!

So Saturday 10th, I forsook my wife and went to the computer, eagerly awaiting the release of this software!!! GPS goodness for all!! I am sooo there..

There is soo nothing. Just an nice website with no product to download. With the dreaded "ComingSoon" image on the screen. "Coming soon" in web speak is tantamount to " Whenever I am F**king ready"

So in an eager I can only characterizes as sick fascination, i went trolling on the net for additional news of this new software to see if I misread it. i didn't. there were lots of news websites trumpeting the same news I got. Somebody f**ked up. See for yourself.

Now I am a sick man so I keep searching this morning and I see this website. obviously, the date has changed to the 12th. No one told us. Now given that it is the 12th and free, shouldn't I be able to download the file by now?? I keep trying to click on the link but I get nothing people... Nothing..

These people must be cracking up watching us scurry for their free crap. I will sit here patiently though, hitting refresh. I will get Nokia maps and use to navigate to their Public relations office and carpet bomb it with old clunky Motorola phones and Razr shurikens.. the body count will be High..


Femi- Nokia sucks.. Pls replay my message.. I mean what the hell...??? http://mobilesearch.nokia.com/link?cid=PLAIN_TEXT_9054

No comments: