Wednesday, February 28, 2007

America and The Iraqi war

I believe I am a witness to a part of history here. I wonder in years to come, whether people will point to this Administration as the start of the USA descent from the dizzying heights of a Super Power. I dunno but all I know is 700k Iraqis are dead. 3000 Soldiers dead. 100k soldiers injured. For wat???

 The removal of a dictator?? Bullshit. Tis for oil and oil alone. Terrorism hasnt decreased since the Iraqi war. Why get fake visas to come to Texas to kill dirty Americans when u can kill soldiers close to home? Not to mention kiiling someone in their country is a great way to recruit for suicide squads.

Billions of dollars wasted. Trillions proposed for use in this war. Trilions!!???  Why cant this country put 2 billion for education and healthcare??

I am concerned. I am scared. I dunno what or where this country will be in 10 yrs. I wonder if things will improve or just get worse.

I dont blame the  government. Not at all. I blamed them in the first tenure of the president but for voting Bush back into power again that is on u America.. ALL on you. this countrydeserves everything happening now cuz the people are too much like sheep to vote for a change.

I means seriously, I cant say that the prevention of gay marriage and pro life is worthwhile while 700k lives get lost. How many American deaths are worth an Iraqi one? For the ones that thot in their head Shouldnt that be the other way around? U are part of the problem.

America, it is on u. Everything thing he did, it is on you. He didnt finger his intern nor cheat on his wife. He just created a fucked up war that might have repercussions for generations.  GW Bush, the blood of 70 000 Iraqi people are  on ur hands. I hope u brought a lot of soap.


I for one welcome our future Chinese Overloads.

3 comments:

neo said...

Don't forget, we still haven't "caught/apprehended" Osama..

Funmilayo said...

Yes a lot of "America" was fooled and voted for that man. I can't say I was or did! it's unfortunate that not enough people kept heir eyes open enough to see the BIG picture. But When is enough enough? Pull the majority of the troops out, try diplomacy for once (which is something this administration has not tried once since Osama dropped the bombs on us) and let the chips fall where they may, cause this method is obviously not working..what has really changed in Iraq since the US went over there? not a darn thing..just more lost lives, and more terrorists. If we don't change the powers that be to people who will actually change the status quo , this OCCUPATION has the potential to continue indefinitely...
Will people still be saying we shouldn't pull out the troops, when this war has been going on for 10 years...will that me enough before they decide that it's time to turn around? the whole thing sickens me, and has been sickening me from the very start.

neo said...

At this rate I don't think yankee can pull out..too much invested, and also the Shi'ite vs Sunni war...too delicate and volatile a situation for us to bounce. Don't forget that the Saudi govt is also part of the Sunni minority.