Saturday, November 25, 2006

P.T.F.C Post thanksgiving Fridge Confusion.


I have noticed a new condition in the thanksgiving season. It is called P.T.F.C Post thanksgiving Fridge Confusion.
This condition is initiated when the leftovers are piled into identical clear zip locks bags and loaded in the fridge.

The sheer amount of food satchels in the fridge combines to create this condition where one is paralysed when seeking foodal elements for your post thanksgiving meals.

Look at this picture. I don' know what is meat or stuffing. Beef or chicken? I don't know. I can't tell. I have spent at least 15 minutes staring at the fridge in total confusion. All the zip lock bags look the same and I am scared of upsetting the obviously precarious balance of the fridge.

I ate a lot for thxgiving but I have eaten considerably less after the food had been loaded on the fridge.

Check this pic out. I am lost!!!! I don't recognize my fridge no more. All I know is the Cherry Lemonade bottle at the bottom and that is my go to choice.
Even though I wanted meat, I would stare at all the zip lock bags and my brain would freeze.
See the pic. Tell me I am not crazy. This is a real condition.

2 comments:

Funmilayo said...

LMAO!...no worries honey...I'll fix you a plate with all the fixin's tomorrow :)...shoot...we might need to invite some folks over for an after-thanksgiving dinner :p

neo said...

Dude you coulda sent some if that stuff my way!

Negroids were an hungred over heyah!