Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Good friends from days past.

In 1993, I left Nigeria to Europe and eventually ended up in the USA. I lost contact with a number of my friends but 2 guys I never forgot and that was biobele and toona. this year I found these guys. Bio is the US at Ohio State and Toona is still in nigeria, doing well. Toona suprised me by coming to the US for a visit. It was great to see him especially since we had not seen each other int he last 6 years and we just really picked up from where we were. that is a precious thing to have in a friend.

He really inspired me to do more in this life I have here plus he made actually think of going back home to Nigeria again. I guess I am somewhat disillusioned with my life here. I guess I am where I wanted to be at my age but it was great that Toona was able to give me positive news of Nigeria. We don't get muchgood news about home. I am glad to hear it anytime I get..

No comments: