Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ghosts of Stupidity Past

I have this incredible ability to ignore what I don't want to see. It has served me well over the years and it keeps coming back to bite me in the ass. I mean why or why will I ignore a speeding ticket? Why will I not budget insurance into my expenses?? I don't know but I am still paying this up til this day and I hate myself for it.

I hate that such a weakness exists within me and I hate it that I have to show it to my wife. Makes no sense really. An objective look at myself show how foolhardy that mindset is. Yet, i adobted it.

So here I sit looking at a horrilbe bill for mistakes long past. I can't afford to pay this bill. I can't afford NOT to pay this bill. Well, I hope I can take care of all this by Tuesday next week. I guess I wil lhave to burn a vacation day while in the Texas court system. FUN!!!

I am freaking depressed. What a way to start the year. It is one thing to make an innocent mistake but making a guilty mistake and downright collosal. damn!! I am pissed at myself.

No comments: