Thursday, February 02, 2006

God is silent right now..

I feel like a hypocrite but I am indeed confused. I feel like I have no rudder. Unsure of what or where I should turn . I don't know. I am scared to trying and failing. I rather hoard all my hope in a jar underneath my bed than waste it against the wall of disapproval. GOd, why? I don't understand. I wish i did. U have moved on my behalf when I have been in the height of sin. Why is it now that I am fighting off those chains that u are shutting me out?

Am trying to listen. i truly am.. talk to me. tell me what is up? I am not dealing with this doubt too well.

I think it is amazing how we humans can be though. here I am, certaint hat my wife is a gift from God questioning God when we dont have what we want WHEN we want it. The same God that created the incredible circumstance that brought me to her will tak ecare of me. He has got to.. otherwise I have been wasting my life here..

No comments: