Monday, March 30, 2009

I feel bad for the old geezer racists

I feel bad for the old racists. The ones 70 yrs or more. The ones that REALLY can talk about the good old days. Those days, they could string up a Negro on a tree and gather around, take pictures and talk about family vacations while the man kicked and died over their heads.

Being able to scare away black families with a brightly lit cross, some choice words, harassment and still make it in time to be an usher for the Wednesday bible study at Church.

Those great days when there were still enough overt legal Jim crow laws being enforced to allow old racists to still feel that Negroes knew their places. A negro could be free but if he didn’t have a job, correct papers, the right color shoes and looked suspicious, they locked him up a jail and made him work his sentence in "prison farms".

I am sure they all curse the name of MLK. "MLK messed that up" they mutter in their soup .
Civil rights movement really pushed those old "string a nigger up" days out of their social calendar. Bear in mind, they were still doing it but skulking into the dark woods just didn’t have the same panache as a Main street lynching.

Even though I am sure they sent copious thank you cards and poured liquor out to the idiot that killed James Byrd in Texas over there. Something to the effect that he was old skool with his negro relationship skills.

In 2009, they must just HATE life. Especially when they turn on TV. Every new channel every day talking about it. It must suck old geezer donkey balls.

" A black president??? U must be freaking kidding me??!! Every time I see him on TV, I spit out my teeth, then change the channel and have to get my jamaican nurse to drain my colostomy bag."

Hurry up and Die racists. I hope your health insurance agent is black as well. I am sorry, I take that back. I hope you all live a very long time and may all your daughters marry a man from another race.

Have some more black eyed pea soup.

No comments: