Friday, June 06, 2008

Perception and how it shapes your world.

I love my wife. She is awesome. The best!!! I have had one hater that said something bad about her but otherwise folks find her wonderful to be with. My wife loves giving freaky gifts in bridal showers. Now, this is weird cuz she comes across as VERY non freaky. No vulgar language at all. NO indication that she will spring a leather dominitrix bra with ass less panties for her girl at a bridal shower. Maybe that is why she does that.

 So after going out with a friend and shopping for gifts for their friend's bridal shower, she comes home and regales me of what they saw and what they considered buying. Now, on almost ANY other situation, she will not step into those freaky sex stores. Something about a bridal shower makes her hit pause on that inhibition and have fun.

Maybe she knows how freaky I am and  thinks that walking with me to a freaky sex store will be like  giving a Limeade Addict a swimming pool full of chilled Limeage and a rubber hose. I can understand that..

the real story is from her friend Nkiru and our mutual friend Obi's conversation.

nkiru- ... so we went into this freaky sex store and Funke was all so excited to pick out a freaky gift
obi- funke picks out freaky gifts??? REALLY?
nkiru- oh hell yeah!! she always lookign for the craziest gift to buy for bridal showers.
obi- So funke gives freaky girst.. I didn't see that coming..

***short pause**

obi- So Nkiru, What exactly is Funke's flaw??
nkiru- ummm, i don't know right now.


When I head this story, I just danced. When folks have diffculty finding a flaw then u know u have done a good thing. Vindication!! my wife picking skills are peerless!!!

No comments: