Friday, June 22, 2007

The Iphone is evidence that God loves gadgets..

If the Lord Jesus came back to Earth to reclaim it or die again for our sins. This is the phone that He will use to call God to complain about having to save us from our sins AGAIN. In fact, I think Jesus would come down just to sing a 2 yr agreement with AT&T to use His phone.

I have read all articles about this phone and remained skeptical but after watching this presentation, I am convinced.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/usingiphone/guidedtour.html

Jesus owns stock in Apple or Steve Jobs mortgaged his soul to Satan. I doubt the latter cuz this phone is too beautiful for man to make it. I believe that Jesus came up with this concept and choose Apple to bring it to being. However, the 5 yr contract with AT&T does give credence to the Satanic mortgage of Steve Job's soul.. eh..

This isn't the IPhone anymore. it is the Jesus phone. It is Holy. All imitators will be beheaded.

The price is still too much though but what do u expect from the phone given from the Most High? So I will sit back and trust that the Lord Jesus will bless me with the amount of money to purchase this phone. I will get it soon. The Lord loves me. Why use prayer when the Lord has given us the Jesus Phone.

All Praise the Jesus Phone.

4 comments:

Funmilayo said...

You have serious issues, that I don't know if I can pray out of you!

tobenna said...

Amen, brother Ugo. Amen.
All hail the great iphone.
You have to look out for an unlocked one for me bro.

Spiritual Ninja said...

An unlocked Iphone will be at a premium my brother.. A lot of people will not want to move to Cingular for the privilege of the Iphone so the Ebay market for unlocked Iphones will be huge.

neo said...

Would Jesus really sign up with AT&T though?

I strongly doubt it man.

AT&T wireless is like the Phillistines scared crap-less..inefficient and ineffective.

I might get one next year, or wait the year after..