Monday, October 23, 2006

A timeless idea for a tattoo.

I have finally found a timeless tattoo. I have wanted on before a while but I have refused to get one fr any reason. I needed to find a timeless reason to get one and I think i have found one.

I will tattoo my wife's name and the name of our kids. I dunno how I will do it but this is the first idea that actually struck a chord with me.

I was thinking like a scroll that shows her name then the kids name. When the last kid is born, we close the scroll.

Wifey WILL hate it though. I emailed her to let her know and I promptly got a phone call about it. Needless to say, I had to spend 15 minutes reassuring her that I will turn to an exhibitionist or tattoo addict. That ish is painful!! I need a very good reason to go there!!!

P.s I have no kids as I type. No kids coming. no twinkle in my eye at all.

p.p.s I will have to write about wifey's tattoo fears, some are pretty hilarious..

1 comment:

neo said...

I for talk...

Imagine being 80 with wrinkles and tats..