Sunday, December 11, 2005

Kids.. and therein desire for them

Talked with the spousal unit today concerning kids. I didn't realize how much I had some reservations about having kids. I think most of it stems from my insecurity of being a burden from my parents.. I mean my parents were great, Super but sometime is feel that they struggled more than enjoyed their children. Man, I dunno.. Maybe I am just apprehensive. I don't know why many Naija families immediately start having kids immediately. i mean, they just started a marriage!!! Why mess it up with an attention hogging broodling that announces it's newest load by a piercing scream? I mean not immediately. I want kids but not now..

is that so bad?? them suckas are expensive!!!!

BTW, i would like to say that my wife is Xmas crazy. She has a tree and is throwing lights on it.. I am soo not used to the whole full on Xmas ensemble. This will take some getting used to. But I can get used to it. I mean it is not like she bought the tree from Gucci.

No comments: