Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My fears of a Father

My biggest fear as a father isn't the loss of Anytime any place in the house Quickies although I fear that loss as well.

It isn't the loss of disposable income that  occurs when a child now demands non soiled diapers and stuff like  fresh new baby clothes. I am good with that.

It isn't the fear of not been able to view my wife the same sexy hot way she is before she delivers that baby. I have seen the birthing video and I think i am over this fear. Plus I read of a family that the woman has given birth to 18 kids. Obviously the female vagina is a soldier and laughs off the effects of one,2, 3, 12 birthing.

http://www.duggarfamily.com/photos.html

If a christian man can look at his wife after 15 kids and still think " I would like to tap that God given Ass sideways" then I should honor his christian example and represent.  This guy takes Psa 127:3 very literally.

My biggest fear is that my marriage will suffer. I have had people tell em that they have ignored each other Just for the kids. I have seen women express outrage that one should love their husband more than their kids, I have heard a man say that he will divorce his wife before he will part company with his child. All these are powerful expression of their love for thei kin but I cring everytime I hear that.

I love my wife. She is the best decision I ever made in my life and a pretty Hot one too. I have yet to meet another woman that I could look at and say "Gee, I wish my wife was like that"

I have seen a couple of stunners and magnificent racks and booties since I have gotten married but they seem to enjoy designer handbags, shopping at Neiman Marcus and abhor sweat in ANY form. I say, any woman that can rivals my wife and isn't married is either an awesome chick with a vow of celibacy OR a state of art cyborg from the future.

I don't want to lose us. It is very precious to me.

1 comment:

tobenna said...

Hey bro...
You will not lose them.
This post of yours is kinda like an inspiration to me! Espeially as I'm just beginning to take the first steps